Webinar Labour Preparation Class
Price: 1395 kr / registration (choose 1 delegate when you book – the class fee is eligible for you and partner / birth support person of choice)
All you need to know about giving birth with confidence! We only have skilled midwives as teachers. There is always plenty of room for your questions.
Each course is different depending on the questions of the participants, but the following topics are always covered:
• The stages / phases during labour and birth
• Birth hormones and the effect the birth environment has on labour
• Pain relief options at home and in the hospital
• Giving birth in a Swedish hospital; procedures and communicating with health professionals
• The new-born baby check-ups & postpartum care
Class recommended from pregnancy week 25. Class is 2,5 hours in total.
A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent out by email 24 hours prior to class starting and then a reminder is sent out 1 hour before class.
To feel fully prepared for your upcoming labour & birth – and to be able to approach it with greater confidence – we strongly recommend our two hour Webinar Empowering Birth Class. An interactive class with focus on the partner / support person, filled with breathing and relaxation exercises that will give you fantastic tools to cope with the process of bringing your child in to this world. Together with a well-tuned partner you will become a super strong team!